Calling All Upstarters!
Upstart13 is a US-based company of daring people building legendary software, products, and services for companies worldwide, on their terms. We are not the typical offshore company. Companies choose us for several reasons including our incredible people and our consultative approach. We’re all about delivering value and doing big things. We have become a game-changer for teams around the world who look to Upstart’s services as a differentiator.
We are looking to hire a Sales Administrator to anchor and support sales and revenue-related sales goals. In this role, you will interact directly with the Director of Sales, Account Managers, Function Leaders, and the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate opportunity and deal flow, data hygiene, resolve bottlenecks, manage contracts and service agreements, financials and reporting. You will be an integral part of the business with the opportunity to grow in the sales organization.
- Support Sales and Functional Stakeholders in managing sales priorities and achievement of sales revenue goals.
- Partner with Sales to drive sales collateral, contracts and service agreements through associated proven processes.
- Facilitate the processing of opportunities in the sales pipeline with attention to data hygiene, documentation, timely collaboration and feedback loops.
- Assist in the coordination, documentation, communication, and implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Facilitate and/or submit financial details to internal stakeholders at deal closure.
- Maintain sales reports and forecasts.
- Act as liaison between staff members on various processes, procedures, implementations, etc.
- Compile data, prepare, and analyze various production, expense, budget, and profit/loss reports in an accurate and timely manner, as assigned.
- Process-oriented with a structured and organized way of working.
- Demonstrates ability to identify gaps in sales processes as well as the capacity to solve for solutions.
- PipeDrive, SalesForce or other CRM experience.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Word.
- Effective communicator willing to ask questions, pursue answers, and clarify when necessary.
- Ability to convey information in verbal/written/non-verbal forms in a constructive, clear and concise manner.
- Attentive to all of our internal and external customers; Anticipates and/or identifies their needs and concerns with the capacity to pursue solutions.
- Love for process, order, and ensuring attentiveness to process flow for all participants.
- Demonstrates solid judgment in prioritizing and resolving issues.
- Financial background or interest.
We put people first at Upstart 13, people before profit! We believe the world is filled with amazing people and we’re willing to go to great lengths to seek out others who share our values to join our cause to change an industry and change lives.
We develop leaders at Upstart, we focus on what matters to do meaningful work, we own our shit, we stay curious, and we understand responsibility leads to giving. We do big things, together!
Are you ready to join our cause? Be sure to ask, “why 13?”