Calling All Upstarters!
FULLSTACK SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER WANTED!
Upstart13 is a US-based company of daring people building legendary software, products, and services for companies worldwide, on their terms. We are not the typical offshore company. Companies choose us for several reasons including our incredible people and our consultative approach. We’re all about delivering value and doing big things. We have become a game-changer for teams around the world who look to Upstart’s services as a differentiator.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a computer-related field of study and five (5) or more years of proven experience in Java, SpringBoot, Angular 2+ (9 or 10), Hibernate and Rest Services, and/or five (5) years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience. Experience in OS/SQL and Oracle database preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of Java 8+ and its ecosystems.
• Knowledge and familiarity Spring, Hibernate, MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
• Knowledge of Angular 2+ (Ideally 9 or 10).
• Ability in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Ability to quickly absorb technical information and become a subject matter expert.
• Ability to work independently on assignments given by a project manager/team lead.
• Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise format to project stakeholders.
• Knowledge in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) from design through implementation.
• Knowledge of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Knowledge in project planning, project management, & risk management.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
We put people first at Upstart 13, people before profit! We believe the world is filled with amazing people and we’re willing to go to great lengths to seek out others who share our values to join our cause to change an industry and change lives.
We develop leaders at Upstart, we focus on what matters to do meaningful work, we own our shit, we stay curious, and we understand responsibility leads to giving. We do big things, together!
Are you ready to join our cause? Be sure to ask, “why 13?”