Calling All Upstarters!
UI SPECIALIST SOFTWARE ENGINEER WANTED!
Upstart13 is a US-based company of daring people building legendary software, products, and services for companies worldwide, on their terms. We are not the typical offshore company. Companies choose us for several reasons including our incredible people and our consultative approach. We’re all about delivering value and doing big things. We have become a game-changer for teams around the world who look to Upstart’s services as a differentiator.
We are looking for a UI Specialist Software Engineer with strong Angular experience.
- Designs build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in Angular 2+.
- Creates custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core Angular 2+
- Integrates Angular 2+ code with REST APIs written in Java and Spring Boot
- Resolves production support issues, including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, debugging, configuration, and testing
- Provides post-implementation support to ensure a smooth transition to production of all services released for production
- Designs and develops software applications using HTML 5(Bootstrap), Angular2+, TypeScript, XML, CSS, JQuery, and REST Services
- Interfaces with the business, technical staff, and vendors to shape requirements and direction of technology and support project-related activities.
- Angular 2+, familiar with recent releases +10
- Understanding of JS Object, ArrayAPI, Lodash
- Familiarity with tools like TSLint, Stylelint, Storybook, Husky
- Knowledge of frameworks like NgRx State Management, Tailwind CSS
- Knows how to use KeyCloak Angular for Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge and familiarity with REST APIs
- Ability to quickly absorb technical information and become a subject matter expert
- Ability to work independently on assignments given by a project manager/team lead
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise format to project stakeholders
- Knowledge in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) from design through implementation
- Knowledge of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Knowledge in project planning, project management, & risk management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
We put people first at Upstart 13, people before profit! We believe the world is filled with amazing people and we’re willing to go to great lengths to seek out others who share our values to join our cause to change an industry and change lives.
We develop leaders at Upstart, we focus on what matters to do meaningful work, we own our shit, we stay curious, and we understand responsibility leads to giving. We do big things, together!
Job-type: A long-term and full-time job, remote.
Are you ready to join our cause? Be sure to ask, “why 13?”