Calling All Upstarters!
SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS ENGINEER WANTED!
Upstart13 is a US-based company of daring people building legendary software, products, and services for companies worldwide, on their terms. We are not the typical offshore company. Companies choose us for several reasons including our incredible people and our consultative approach. We’re all about delivering value and doing big things. We have become a game-changer for teams around the world who look to Upstart’s services as a differentiator.
We are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Engineer to work with us providing technical design of various aspects of ESP solutions. This is a highly visible and client-facing strategic role.
- Drive requirements and design to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients using a variety of ESP solutions including, but not limited to, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Selligent Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Cordial, Iterable, and Marketo
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand requirements, integrating business knowledge into proposed technical solutions
- Document solutions conceived and delivered by the Platform Solutions team
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills by proactively identifying limitations, restrictions, and alternatives with proposed solutions
- Maintain awareness of new marketing technologies and innovations. No relocation assistance can be offered at this time. All Inquiries are held in strict confidence.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with various ESP platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Selligent Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Cordial, Iterable, Marketo, etc.
- If experienced in SFMC, 2+ years of experience building marketing solutions that leverage a combination of Journey Builder, Cloud Pages, Email Studio, Audience Builder, Contact Builder, and Automation Studio.
- 2+ years of experience leveraging ESP scripting languages such as AMPscript or Smarty
- Experience with SOAP and REST API integrations is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL fundamentals as well as the ability to update and maintain Relational Data Models
- Familiarity with leveraging Marketing Cloud Connect to integrate SFDC and SFMC.
- Additional experience with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) such as Adobe Experience Platform, Interaction Studio, Microsoft D365 Customer Insights, or Oracle CX Unity would be considered a plus but is not required.
- We put people first at Upstart 13, people before profit! We believe the world is filled with amazing people and we’re willing to go to great lengths to seek out others who share our values to join our cause to change an industry and change lives.
- We develop leaders at Upstart, we focus on what matters to do meaningful work, we own our shit, we stay curious, and we understand responsibility leads to giving. We do big things, together!
- Job-type: A long-term and full-time job, remote.
- Competitive USD Salary (55-60K year), 15 days paid time off.
Are you ready to join our cause? Be sure to ask, “why 13?”